Mechanical tool thimble is a machine tool component in machining. There are two types of thimble: rotary thimble and fixed thimble. The thimble can support parts with complex end faces and parts that are not allowed to drill center holes. The thimble is mainly composed of thimble, clamping device, shell, fixed pin, bearing and mandrel.
Rotary thimble is mainly used for machining shaft parts on lathe. With the help of central hole positioning, the workpiece can obtain high dimensional accuracy. The rotary thimble of the machine tool is composed of several parts to form a rotatable structure. The thimble is inserted into the main body of the thimble, and the bearing needle, thrust bearing and bearing are installed at their joint parts to solve the problems of centripetal force and axial force caused by the rotary thimble of the machine tool in operation. Pay attention to the quality of the rotary thimble when purchasing the rotary thimble, and select the rotary thimble produced by the regular manufacturer, so as to have quality assurance.
When using the puller for the rotary thimble, pay attention to the symmetrical contact position between several pullers and the bearing to prevent uneven force of each puller. Before assembly, the workpiece shall be cleaned and the burrs shall be removed. During assembly, avoid directly clamping the round part of the workpiece with a vice to prevent damage to the workpiece. During the removal of the ejector pin, prevent the spring retainer of the ejector pin shaft from being deformed or damaged due to impact. Avoid exceeding the measuring range during the use of the dial indicator to prevent damage to the meter.
Common uses of different types of rotary thimbles for machine tools:
1. Light rotary thimble precision light rotary thimble is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on small lathes. With the help of central hole positioning, the machined parts can obtain high dimensional accuracy. Due to the high precision and high speed of high-speed rotary thimble, it is a necessary accessory for high-speed cutting on small precision lathes.
2. Medium sized rotary thimble medium sized rotary thimble is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on general lathes. With the help of central hole positioning, the machined parts can obtain high dimensional accuracy.
3. Heavy duty elastic rotary thimble heavy duty elastic rotary thimble is mainly used to process shaft sleeve parts on larger lathes. Due to the large load, it can absorb the thermal deformation of the workpiece through automatic adjustment and control the thermal stress. Therefore, it is most suitable for high-strength cutting.
4. Umbrella type rotary thimble umbrella type rotary thimble is mainly used for machining sleeve and pipe parts on lathe, so that the machined parts have high dimensional accuracy and are suitable for heavy cutting.
5. Plug in rotary thimble the plug-in rotary thimble is mainly used to process various shaft sleeve parts on the lathe, with 5 thimble plugs of different shapes and angles. To expand the scope of use.
6. Fixed thimble fixed thimble is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on lathes, grinders and milling machines.
7. Alloy rotary thimble hard alloy fixed thimble is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on lathe grinder and milling machine.
8. Ejector pin with pressing out nut ejector pin with pressing out nut is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on lathe grinder and milling machine.
9. Semi missing alloy thimble cemented carbide semi missing thimble is mainly used for machining shaft sleeve parts on lathes, grinders and milling machines.
10. Internal and external ejector pins external ejector pins are mainly used on lathes to process shaft parts instead of chucks. The utility model is a high-efficiency non-stop fixture suitable for mass production.